Goon Brigade
GOON APPLICATION: KarlAshnikow - Printable Version

+- Goon Brigade (http://goonbrigade.de)
+-- Forum: Public Forums (http://goonbrigade.de/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Recruitment Office (http://goonbrigade.de/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: GOON APPLICATION: KarlAshnikow (/showthread.php?tid=6545)

GOON APPLICATION: KarlAshnikow - KarlAshnikow - 28-08-2017

Game Alias: KarlAshnikow

City/Country: United Kingdom

FPS Experience: COD , Battlefeald 4 , Planetside 2 (4 year veteran) , CSGO , TF2 , And many more , I have a vast understanding how FPS Shooters work

Clan/Outfit Experience: I am Fairly New to Being in outfits / Clans , Being a solo player , But I can listen To orders and Follow leadership!

Your preferred role: I Mostly Play heavy assault , But I can play engineer , Max , Medic and many more classes , not the best at dogfighting yet , But I can learn and take advice on how to improve , But id say I'm more of a infantry and vehicle Player (Gunning for Prowlers lightning ect) But allways open to learning new weapons and improve my knowledge!

Do you have any future interest for an officer position?: Well I'm not gonna lie , But no I feel id be a horrible leader so not looking into becoming an officer role , I feel like I'm not the best person to give orders confidently and professionally and I feel like id put platoons and squads at risk (And I am a solo player) So I lisen to squads orders and not much exp at officer role stuff.

Your motivation: I hope to prove myself as a loyal and hardworking member to the team , Lisen to orders , Have fun and help out in any way shape I can on the battleground!

Microphone: No I don't have a microphone Sorry about that.

What are your thoughts on K/D ratio?: I don't really care for KDR , My main aim is to help on the battlefield and support my teammates and sometimes play as support (If needed) I am not afraid to charge into a point unknowingly and capture it back or attempting to go behind enermy lines to destroy enermy spawn points ect.

Where/how did you find us?: I enjoyed playing with public platoon run by Stumpycat It was fun and very enjoyable being apart of a team and feeling like what you are doing is aiding the long run in battle with tactics and strategy Rather thean just rushing in and hopeing for the best and loseing a base , Teamwork , Skill and being tactical allways pays off and allways will as far as I'm concerned! alltho sometimes u cannot win everything.

RE: GOON APPLICATION: KarlAshnikow - haddock - 29-08-2017

Approved!
[Image: 96Rgwjx.png]
Welcome to the fight, soldier!

You've just been enlisted in the greatest army of goons that the Terran republic has to offer. I hope you're ready, 'cause it's not going to be easy!

As a member of The Brigade you'll be fighting along side other goons all with the same goal, to win, to destroy the enemy and to be as brutal about it as possible.

Before we let you out there to reign havoc under the name of Goon, you must read The Survival Guide

Read it carefully, for it contains crucial information. After you are done sign the thread with /read.

To get an in-game invite, jump on the Teamspeak and ask for it.

We clear the road to victory!

RE: GOON APPLICATION: KarlAshnikow - DeinLieblingsHaecksler - 06-09-2017

Since you didnt care to take further steps to join our outfit (reading survival guide and so on) , did not participate in our Outfit Night #492 and didnt respond to multiple messages and tells although you were online in Planetside through the whole thing, its pretty clear that you are not G00N material.
As a result you are being kicked from the outfit and your application is annuled.